Holy Family's Faith Formation program seeks to help both children and adults:
- Grow in their relationship with God for the whole of life
- Live as disciples of Jesus at home, at work, in the community, and in the world
- Develop an understanding of the Bible and their faith tradition
- Deepen their spiritual life and practices
- Engage in service and mission to the world
- Participate in the life and ministries of their faith community
Faith Formation runs from mid-September through May, from 6:30-7:30 pm. You or your children (ages 4-18) can join at any point during the year by signing up in the parish office. If you have any questions, please email Sharon Wilhelmi, Director of Religious Education at: email@example.com.
This year's Adult Faith Formation theme is Fearless Conversations: Is God in Control of My Life? Each week, you will read scripture that will lead to faith-filled conversation in small group settings. Participants will have the chance to reflect on what God's word means to their own lives.