Contact Deacon Les Noehre at firstname.lastname@example.org or the parish office at 701-746-1454 if you are interested in participating in any of our Liturgical Ministry roles.
- Sacristan - Arrive 30 minutes prior to the Celebration of Mass, set up all necessary items, and is responsible for coordinating the check in of needed ministers.
- Proclaimer (Lector) - Proclaim the Word of God to the Faithful at Mass. Contact Candy Vigen Galstad at 701-775-8725.
- Usher - Arrive 15 minutes prior to the Celebration of Mass. Assist in: seating people, with the collection at Preparation of Gifts, directing people during the distribution of communion, and handing out bulletins. Prepare the church for the next Mass by putting away hymnals and worship aids.
- Greeter - Arrive 15 minutes prior to the Celebration of Mass, take your given station at the entrance of the Church to welcome people as they arrive.
- Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion - Assist the priests in the distribution of communion at the weekend Masses.
- Altar Server - For you that have received Eucharist and Confirmation. Assist the priests during Mass.
- Catechist/Children's Liturgy of the Word - Lead the Liturgy of the Word for Children ages 3 through 3rd grade at the 9:00 am Sunday Mass.
- Care of Altar Linens - Clean linens weekly after Sunday liturgies. Monthly rotation. One month a year.
- Sew or Embroider Baptismal Garments
- Art & Environment - This ministry helps to foster and create a physical environment of beauty and reverence in the worship space throughout the liturgical year.
- Counting Sunday Collection - Count the weekend collection Monday morning starting after the 7:00 am Mass.
- Funeral Committee - Assist at Funeral Mass.
- Funeral Luncheon - Prepare/serve meal.