Prayer and Spiritual Opportunities
- Eucharistic Adoration - Participate in Eucharistic Adoration at the St. Anne's Chapel [524 N.17th St. Grand Forks]. Sign up at www.stannesadoration.com or contact Gale O'Neil at 701-610-0102 to sign up or for more information.
- Prayer Line - Call (701) 732-0232. You will be asked to leave a message with your prayer request, which is immediately directed to our Prayer Line. Prayer requests may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- That Man Is You (TMIY) - Addresses the pressures and temptations that men face in our modern culture, especially those relating to their roles as husbands and fathers. This year (beginning September 12th, 2018) the group will be meeting at 6 am at St. Michael's Church [524 5th Avenue N, Grand Forks, ND]. They start with breakfast, then a video presentation followed by small group discussions. TMIY is done by 7:30 am.
- The theme this year is 'The Vision of Man Fully Alive'. This new year is designed to help men take the next step, and to learn how to discern the will of God in their lives.
- Contact Deacon John Bredemeier at email@example.com or call/text 701-314-0207 with questions or to register.