Faith Formation for children ages preschool through 12th grade will begin the third week of September 2020. Youth in preschool through 8th grade will meet the 1st & 3rd Sunday of each month from Noon to 1pm, beginning September 20th. Preschool children must be 4 years old by August 1st.
Youth in grades 9th - 12th will meet the 1st and 3rd Wednesday night of each month from 7pm to 8pm .
September 20th, 2020 we will hold a Parent Meeting from Noon to 1pm with general Faith Formation and calendar info, Covid precautions, Sacramental Prep info, and more. This meeting will be held in the Church. Please register your child or children by filling out the Registration Form (link below) and returning it by mail, in person, or by email ([email protected]) to the Parish Office.
Holy Family's Faith Formation program seeks to help both children and adults:
- Grow in their relationship with God for the whole of life
- Live as disciples of Jesus at home, at work, in the community, and in the world
- Develop an understanding of the Bible and their faith tradition
- Deepen their spiritual life and practices
- Engage in service and mission to the world
- Participate in the life and ministries of their faith community