Our Mission Statement
"The Holy Family Music Ministry mission is to serve our parish by enhancing the worship experience, touching hearts and assisting people to grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ.”
- Solo Cantor/Accompanist - Responsible for leading the congregation in song for the weekend Masses or other parish events (ex: Funerals, weddings) as an individual.
- Small Group - open to any singers or instrumentalists who wish to form a group to sing or play for mass.
- Holy Family Adult Choir - Open to adults 18 and older, must have graduated high school. This group sings twice a month at the 9:00am mass.
- Holy Family Praise Team - Open to adults 18 and older, must have graduated high school. This group is the Contemporary Music group for our parish. Praise Team sings twice a month at the 11:30am mass.
- Spirit and Song Choir - Open to children in 7th - 12th grade, Practice is from 6:00-7:00pm on Wednesday nights. Our first practice of the year is Wednesday, September 18th in the School Music Room. A schedule for the year will be given out to parents once registration is filled. If there is a large enough group, we will split the middle school and high school groups.
- Children's Choir - Open to children in 2nd - 6th grade. Practice is from 5:30-6:00pm on Tuesday nights. Our first practice of the year is Tuesday, September 17th in the School Music Room. A schedule for the year will be given out to parents once registration is filled.
INTERESTED? REGISTER HERE!
Music Ministry Coordinator
Children/Spirit and Song Choir Director
Contact: [email protected] or 701-746-1454
Adult Choir Director
Praise Team Leader