Contact Father Kuhn at [email protected] or the parish office if you are interested in participating in this ministry or if you know someone who would benefit from receive these services.
- Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion to Homebound, Hospital, and Nursing Homes - You are scheduled to take communion as needed.
- Assist with Mass at Nursing Homes - Set up for Mass, assist nursing home residents to and from their rooms for Mass, etc. Holy Family holds Mass each week on Tuesdays at 10:00 am at Valley Elder Care [2900 14th Ave S, Grand Forks, ND, on the Altru Hospital Campus] and Thursdays at 10:30 am at 4000 Valley Square [4000 24th Ave S, Grand Forks, ND].
- Provide Rides to Mass
- Prayer Shawl Ministry - Knit or crochet prayer shawls/lap blankets. This group meets monthly on the 4th Wednesday of the month, at 1:30 pm in the Garden room.
- Simple Stitches - Quilting group meets on the 1st and 2nd Tuesday of each month at 1:30 pm in the Sewing Room.
- Assist with Anointing at Masses